HOT MILK CHOCOLATE GINGER RECIPE
HOT MILK CHOCOLATE GINGER RECIPE – Earlier we have provided you with Hot Milk Vanilla Ginger Recipe and Hot Milk Chocolate Cinnamon recipe, now we will give you another special hot beverage called Hot Milk Chocolate Ginger Recipe. You must know its ingredients from its name right? Yes, it uses a combination of fresh milk, sugar, dark cooking chocolate, and pounded ginger. It has good beneficial for your health and body as it could warm your body in the cold weather. You can also serve it for your guests at home when they give you a visit. Do you want to know this simple and delicious hot beverage? Take a look at the following Hot Milk Chocolate Ginger Recipe.
- 250 ml fresh milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 25 g dark cooking chocolate
- 2 cm ginger, pounded
- Cook together the fresh milk and the pounded ginger at a low heat until well boiled. Then remove from the heat.
- Add the dark cooking chocolate and sugar, stir well. Cook again until the dark cooking chocolate melted, remove from the heat.
- Strain the hot chocolate ginger while being poured into the serving glass.
- Hot Milk Chocolate Ginger is now ready to be served. Serve it while it is still hot.
Note: Make approximately 1 serving.