BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE
BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE – I love pancakes sooo much and this time I fully happy to share banana pancakes for you. Banana is not only good for the body and brain, it is also believed to be a perfect ingredient for diet! Having breakfast with bananas can help you reduce weight in a healthy way! One of the recipes you can try is banana pancakes. Made these for breakfast or brunch using just one egg. Simple, easy and delicious. That’s it. Enjoy.
- 120 g flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 240 ml fresh milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (but not too fine)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
- In the different bowl, mix eggs, milk, vegetable oil and mashed bananas.
- Pour the first mixture into the second one, mix well. The texture will be slightly lumpy.
- Grease frying pan with oil or butter. Preheat the pan over medium heat.
- Pour one big spoon (scoop) of the batter onto the pan. One spoon for each pancake.
- Wait until small bubbles appear on the surface of the dough before you flip it over. Cook until pancakes turns golden brown on both sides and then lift.
- Serve while warm. You may add jam, baked apple slices, whip cream, ice cream or pieces of banana and strawberry on it. It’s your pancakes — you can eat them however you want.
This time, I also want to share some tips for you: firstly, it’ll very helpful if you use a thin spatula. Secondly, based on my experience, it’s better to make your pancakes quite small. Not only will they cook more quick, but also easier to flip. Lastly, this recipe uses ripe bananas because riper bananas will be sweeter and easier to mash. Happy cooking everyone 🙂
www.Indonesian-Recipes.com | BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE