CHEESE PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE
CHEESE PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE – This sweet and tasty cake can be a nice complement when you and the kids enjoy spare time together. Yup, this is a definite keeper kids! Another great recipe from my mum which I am happily share to you today. She used to make this when I was a kid. It’s so moist and tender. Easy to make, easy to eat. Check it out.
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 4 egg yolk
- 3 egg whites
- 80 gr sugar
- 1 tsp cake softener
- 100 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon custard powder (optional)
- 100 gr butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons pineapple jam
- pineapple to taste, peeled
- grated cheese to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Firstly, combine egg yolks, sugar, cake softener until the batter expands. Then stir in flour, baking powder, butter, and pineapple jam. Stir until it becomes flat in texture.
- Add custard powder (optional) if you want the cake more dense, more yellow, and have a slight smell of vanilla. Combine until blended.
- After that, stir in egg whites into the batter, then mix well.
- Lightly butter a 20 cm diameter baking pan. Place pineapple fruit on the pan, and then pour the batter. Steam approximately for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn the cake and then smear with pineapple jam. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
When ready to serve, pull up a chair and enjoy! Hope you like this cake and will definitely make it again. Have a wonderful day every one 🙂
www.Indonesian-Recipes.com | CHEESE PINEAPPLE CAKE RECIPE
- cheezy pineapple cake recipe