COCOA BROWNIES RECIPE
COCOA BROWNIES RECIPE – After some weeks you have enjoyed savory dishes, sweet menu is a worth trying. Cocoa brownies is a simple recipe that can be made when you spend the days with your love ones. They are so simple and taste amazing. When you got some cocoa powder, flour, sugar, and a a few eggs in the pantry turns it into yummy homemade cocoa brownies. In this recipe we share to you today, we use melted butter instead of the vegetable oil to make the brownies rich and buttery. Happy baking everyone 🙂
- 145 grams unsalted butter
- 250 grams sugar
- 65 gram regular/unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 70 grams flour
- 75 grams chopped walnuts, if you wish (optional)
- Coat 20 x 20 cm square baking pan with paper bread or aluminum foil.
- Place the pan on the bottom shelf of the oven and preheat the temperature to 163° C.
- In the meantime, put water into a pot until the water reaches 2.5 to 5 cm. Heat water until almost boiling. Combine butter, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a medium-size heat-resistant bowl. Put the bowl onto the simmering water.
- Stir the mixture occasionally until warm and the butter melted. Lift the bowl and set aside for 3 to 5 minutes until the temperature is warm, not hot.
- After that, add vanilla and stir with a dough spoon. Then add eggs, one at a time. Stir quickly after adding each egg.
- When the dough appears creamy, shiny and mixed evenly, add flour and stir until completely mixed. Then whisk the dough with the dough spoon for 40 to 50 whisk until quite solid. If you want, you can add chopped walnuts and then give it a stir.
- Pour into the pan and then bake the dough for 20 to 30 minutes. To know whether the brownies is already cooked or not, you can insert a toothpick into the center of the cake,and if it is cooked it will come out clean.
- When it’s done, remove to a rack to cool. Cut into pieces.
www.Indonesian-Recipes.com | COCOA BROWNIES RECIPE