BAKED BANANA AND COCONUT PUDDING RECIPE
BAKED BANANA AND COCONUT PUDDING RECIPE – Banana pudding is a dessert generally consisting of layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (usually Vanilla Wafers or ladyfingers) and sliced fresh bananas placed in a dish and served, topped with whipped cream or meringue. It is commonly associated with Southern U.S. cuisine, however, it can be found around the country. Furthermore, it closely resembles an English Trifle in that it is assembled in layers and includes custard, fruit, sponge cake, and whipped cream.
Banana pudding can be prepared using a baked or refrigerated method, with the latter being the more popular, particularly among home cooks. Meanwhile, coconut pudding or coconut bar is a refrigerated dim sum dessert found in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Southern China and in overseas Chinatowns. It is sweet and has a soft, gelatin-like texture but is white in color rather than translucent like gelatin. Here, we will mix between banana pudding and coconut pudding into one which has ice cream as its topping. It will be delicious one to taste as your dessert guys. Check this recipe out and enjoy it.
- 200 g young coconut, taken its flesh
- 150 g sugar
- 100 g coconut milk
- 4 ounces ice cream
- 2 Ambon banana, baked and sliced
- 1 tsp. rice flour
- Put all the ingredients except the ice cream into a bowl.
- Mix and stir the ingredients until coagulated. Make sure the mixture is not too watery and not too thick.
- Prepare cupcake molds and pour the mixture into the molds.
- Steam the pudding mixture until well cooked.
- Remove from the heat and take them out of the molds.
- Prepare a serving plate and put the pudding into it.
- Add the ice cream on the top of the pudding.
- Baked banana and coconut pudding is now ready to be served.