DELICIOUS LAYERED PUDDING RECIPE
DELICIOUS LAYERED PUDDING RECIPE – Many pudding can be made by us. One of them is Layered Pudding. Have you ever tasted it? Maybe you have, guys. We can make the layered pudding with taste that we want. This time, we will give you the recipe of layered pudding combining chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, and strawberry pudding. If you don’t like one of them then you can adjust with your own taste. So simple right? Enjoy the Delicious Layered Pudding Recipe below.
Chocolate Pudding Ingredients
- 75 g mixed whipped cream
- 1 pack chocolate gelatin powder
- 600 ml plain liquid milk
- 150 g sugar
- 1 tbsp. chocolate paste
Vanilla Pudding Ingredients
- 30 g mixed whipped cream
- ½ pack white gelatin powder
- 350 ml plain liquid milk
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
Strawberry Pudding Ingredients
- 1 pack strawberry gelatin powder
- 750 ml water
- 150 g sugar
- 1 drop of red food dye
- Chocolate Pudding: Put the chocolate gelatin powder, plain liquid milk, and sugar in a pan. Cook them at low heat until well boiled. Remove from the heat then add the chocolate paste. Stir the pudding and let the stream disappear. Pour the pudding into whipped cream and stir. Pour it into the serving glass. Let it cool.
- Vanilla Pudding: Put the white gelatin powder, plain liquid milk, and sugar in the pan. Cook them at low heat until well boiled. Remove from the heat, add the vanilla essence, stir well, and let the stream disappear. Pour the pudding into whipped cream then stir. Pour it on the top of the chocolate pudding. Let it cool.
- Strawberry Pudding: Put the strawberry gelatin powder, water, and sugar in the pan. Cook them at low heat until well boiled. Add the red food dye, stir, and remove from the heat. Pour it on the top of the vanilla pudding.
- Decorate the Delicious Layered Pudding with Sunkist and fresh mint leaves. And you can serve it now.
Note: Make approximately 14 puddings.