SWEET CHOCOLATE JELLY RECIPE
SWEET CHOCOLATE JELLY RECIPE – Who likes jelly? I believe that there are many people like it, including you. Now, who likes chocolate jelly? Those who like chocolate and jelly must be loving it too because it is very yummy. Is that right, guys? Jelly has many taste and color such as purple for grape taste, green for melon taste, and of course chocolate for chocolate taste. It does not only delicious taste but it also has benefits that are very good and beneficial for our health especially for our digestion. You can also make it at home because it is very easy to make. If you want to combine it with fruits then you can do it too by put the chopped fruit in the jelly. Hmm, so tantalizing. If you want to know the special recipe of Sweet Chocolate Jelly then take a look at the following recipe. Enjoy yourself.
- 2 packs of chocolate gelatin powder
- 1 l water
- 500 cc thick coconut milk
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pack of dried milk
- Put the water into a pan, then add sugar, the chocolate gelatin powder, and the thick coconut milk.
- Cook it at the low heat and stir gently until well boiled.
- After it has boiled, melt the dried milk, stir again then put in the jelly mold. You can use jelly mold that you like. Let it stand for cool.
- You can serve it after cool or you can also put the sweet chocolate jelly in the refrigerator first if you want to have cold chocolate jelly.
www.Indonesian-Recipes.com | SWEET CHOCOLATE JELLY RECIPE
- indonesia molded chocolate recipe