TOM YUM FRIED RICE RECIPE
TOM YUM FRIED RICE RECIPE -. You can pretty much add whatever you like in fried rice. So, one day I looked inside my freezer and pantry for inspiration and added some tom yum paste to my pan. Tom yum fried rice: this dish is a great variation to cook using tom yum paste. A dish that comes with herbs and spicy. In addition, it’s so simple and easy to throw together, YUMmy! Whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner… just enjoy it!
- 800 grams cold rice (fried rice is best when using rice that has been cooked the day before and then cooled)
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 large cayenne peppers, cut into pieces
- 150 grams peeled shrimp
- 150 grams paddy straw mushroom (volvariella volvacea), cut
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 8 shallots
- 4 curly red chilies
- 3 stems cilantro roots
- 4 orange leaves
- 2 stalks lemongrass, take the white part
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 1 tsp salt
- Firstly, place cold rice on a plate with a large surface and break it up as much as you can with a fork. Set aside.
- Stir-fried garlic until aromatic. Stir in grounded seasoning, stir until the aroma fills the room, add cayenne pepper.
- After that, add shrimp and mushrooms, stirring until prawns change color and the mushrooms cooked. Add fish sauce, combine.
- Stir in rice, combine until all ingredients are well blended and the rice cooked, hot and smoky. Lift.
- Finally, put the fried rice on a serving dish, sprinkle with cilantro on top. Serve while hot.