SHRIMP CURRY RECIPE
SHRIMP CURRY RECIPE – For those of you who has limited time, but must cook meals for your family, you can serve some meals menu with instant seasoning. One of the instant seasoning you can use is curry seasoning. With instant seasoning curry and some additional seasoning, like lemongrass, salam leaves, you can make shrimp curry as perfect breakfast idea for your lovely family.
- 500 grams shrimp,
- 3 tablespoons oil, to stir-fried
- 2 salam leaves
- 1 lemongrass, take the white part, pounded
- 2 tablespoons wet curry
- 750 ml cocont milk
- 8 onions
- 2 garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Heat oil, stir-fried grounded seasoning, salam leaves, and lemongrass until the aroma fills the room. Add wet curry seasoning, keep-stirring until cooked.
- Add shrimp, keep-stirring until the color changes. Pour coconut milk, boil on the medium heat while stirring.
- Cook until the coconut milk is cooked and little thick. Remove and set aside. Shrimp curry is ready to be served.