CHEESE SAGO KRANS RECIPE
CHEESE SAGO KRANS RECIPE – Nowadays there are many cookies which one of its main ingredients is cheese. It usually combines cheese with another ingredients such as butter, coconut milk, flour, and tapioca starch. This time it will be seen a special recipe made of cheese and tapioca starch. The name of the recipe is Cheese Sago Krans. You can make it at home and serve it at one of cookies in Eid day. Want to know this recipe? Take a look at the following explanation.
- 300 g tapioca starch
- 3 pieces pandan leaf
- 50 g wheat flour
- 75 g margarine
- 75 g cold butter
- 125 g powdered sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 g cheese, finely grated
- 50 ml instant coconut milk
- 50 g red cherry sweets, roughly chopped
- 50 g green cherry sweets, roughly chopped
- Cook the tapioca starch and pandan leaf until pandan leaf dry and only 250 g tapioca starch left.
- Mix margarine together with butter and powdered sugar until soft. Add the egg yolk, then stir well.
- Add the tapioca mixture then wheat flour and cheese step by step into the margarine mixture, stir again.
- Pour the coconut milk then stir.
- Put the mixture into triangle bag with star squirt.
- Squirt the mixture in baking tray lined with baking paper. Put the red cherry and green cherry on the top of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 160°C for 15-20 minutes until well cooked. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Store in the air-proof container.
Note: Make approximately 350 g.
www.Indonesian-Recipes.com | CHEESE SAGO KRANS RECIPE
- indonesian sago recipe