LEMON CHEESE COOKIES RECIPE
LEMON CHEESE COOKIES RECIPE – You have got Lemon Parmesan Stick recipe earlier right? What if now we give you with a special cookies recipe made of lemon? Are you interested? We have Lemon Cheese Cookies recipe and we believe you have known the main ingredients of this cookies are fresh lemon and cheese. Yup, you’re absolutely right, we will not the lemon flesh yet we will use its grated peel. Hmmm, sounds interesting. We hope you will enjoy its recipe below.
- 100 g cream cheese
- 60 g grated cheddar cheese
- 200 g butter
- 150 g powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 egg yolk
Ingredients II (sifted into one)
- 300 g wheat flour
- 20 g cornstarch
- ½ tsp. baking powder
Ingredient III (layer)
- 40 g cornflakes, pounded
- Mix the cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese and mix until combined.
- Stir in the butter and powdered sugar, make sure the mixture is completely combined.
- Add the grated lemon peel and egg white, stir well.
- Pour the flour mixture and stir.
- Store the mixture in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Mold the mixture into cylinder shape then layer its side with cornflakes.
- Store it in the refrigerator for one night.
- Slice for about 2 mm, then put the cookies in the baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 160° C until well baked.
- Remove from the heat, let the cookies cool and store them in the air-proof container.