CRISPY CHEESE STICK RECIPE
CRISPY CHEESE STICK RECIPE – Cheese is one of foodstuffs that can be used to make many foods such as cookie, pastry, cake, and snack. Cheese Pecan Cookies Recipe, Cheese Sago Krans Recipe, Cheese Nastar Pastry Recipe, and Cheese Dried Soes Recipe are some examples of foods that are made from cheese. In this occasion, we have another crispy snack recipe made from cheese, it is Crispy Cheese Stick Recipe. Its shape is unique because it looks like stick, that’s why it is called cheese stick. You can imagine how it looks like. Here is the ingredients and steps to make Cheese Stick recipe.
- 150 g wheat flour
- 100 g cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 1 pack of instant broth
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml water
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
- Vegetable oil
- Sift the wheat flour, cornstarch, and baking soda into a bowl. Add the instant broth and stir using spatula.
- Mix the egg and water using whisk then pour into the mixture and stir until well combined. Add the grated cheddar cheese then stir again. Let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- Thin flatten the mixture using a rolling pin then cut it with ½ cm of the width and 8 cm of the length. Put the cheese stick mixture into a frying pan containing vegetable oil in order not to make them stick each other firmly.
- Deep fry the cheese stick until slightly golden, dry, and crispy. Remove from the heat and drain.
- Store the cheese stick in the air-proof container.